All our programs are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
All our Spanish courses are currently conducted in Mumbai at our Andheri branch. Academia De Español also conducts special Spanish courses for schools and colleges with IB, A Levels, ICSE, IGCSE college etc.
Basic Certificate (A1)
Contents: The Spanish alphabet, Nouns, Subject Pronoun, Definite and Indefinite articles, Demonstrative Adjectives, Interrogatives, Obligations, Introduction to Reflexive Verbs, Prepositions, Possessive Adjectives and Pronouns, and Regular and Irregular Verb Conjugations in -ar, -er & -ir in the following two tenses: Present Indicative Tense and Present Continuous Tense.
- At the completion of the A1 course, the student will be able to speak, read and write in the above two tenses.
Basic Certificate (A2)
Contents: Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns, Weather, Regular and Irregular Comparatives, Regular and Irregular Verb Conjugations in -ar, -er & -ir in the following five tenses: Near Future Tense, Imperatives, Present Perfect, Future Tense and Preterit Tense.
- At the completion of A1 and A2 courses, the student will be able to speak, read and write in the above seven tenses.
Intermediate Certificate (B1)
Contents: Reflexive Verbs, Imperfect Tense, Preterit Perfect, Future Perfect, Past Perfect, all these Tenses in the group of -ar, -er & -ir regular and irregular verbs.
- At the completion of the B1 course, the student will be able to speak, read and write in eleven tenses.
Intermediate Certificate (B2)
Contents: Conditional Tense in Present, Conditional Perfect, Subjunctive in Present, Imperfect Tense, Subjunctive Present Perfect and Past Perfect, all these tenses in the group of -ar, -er & -ir regular and irregular verbs.
- At the completion of B1 and B2 courses, the student will be able to speak, read and write in all seventeen tenses.
Advance Certificate (C1-C2)
Contents: Special use of the Articles, Augmentatives and Diminutives & Suffixes, Idioms with different verbs, Conjunctions, Intransitive Verbs used as reflexives, Passive Voice, Prepositions with the Infinitive of all groups of verbs, Position of se, Prepositional Forms of the Personal Pronouns, Reciprocal Construction.
- After completion of C1 and C2 courses, the student will be able to translate, sub-title, and interpret from Spanish to English and vice-versa fluently.
- Besides learning the basics of the Spanish language, we train them in the culture and tradition of Spain and Latin America.
- While teaching we specifically train the students in the art of speaking with the proper accent.
Facilities at Academia De Español
- For all courses students are provided with their text and exercise book.
- Students have access to a library with a vast collection of text books, dictionaries, story books, grammar books, movies etc… in Spanish.
- A video tech facility with more than 20 different interactive programs which they can use with the laptop provided in the premises of Academia De Español.
- At the completion of the course students have to give a written and oral exam. Based on their performance, certificates are given to the students by our institute which is government recognized.
Duration of The Course
This is a syllabus oriented course, not an hourly based course, but by our experience we require approximately 50 hours per level. Classes are conducted thrice a week and the duration of each class is approx. 2 hours. Each course can be completed in a time frame of two and a half months.
- Want to get started right away?
Search terms used: