Academia De Espanol is the SIELE Examination Center in Mumbai
What is SIELE?
SIELE is the International Assessment Service for the Spanish Language, a service that assesses and certifies Spanish proficiency through technological means and is directed towards students and professionals around the world.
It is promoted by the Cervantes Institute, the National Autonomous University of Mexico, the University of Salamanca and the University of Buenos Aires. These institutions guarantee the standards for quality and good practices in the creation of the tests and the use of diverse linguistic varieties in the Hispanic world.
SIELE certifies the degree of proficiency for the Spanish language with four tests: Reading comprehension, Listening comprehension, Written expression and interaction and Spoken expression and interaction; the exam also takes as a reference the levels established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
If you want to know more about SIELE, you can click here.
You can check out their Flipbook here. (Desktop only)
What are the advantages of giving the SIELE Exam?
- It is conducted entirely online, making it very flexible and adaptable with different exam modalities.
- It is very quick because you can get your certificate or report within 3 weeks of having given the exam.
- It is also Pan-Hispanic since it includes many of the different variations of Spanish spoken in various countries.
Want to know all the advantages? Click here.
How is the SIELE Exam?
The SIELE Exam is conducted entirely online and has to be given in a SIELE authorized center.
There are various types of SIELE Exams:
- SIELE GLOBAL: This is the complete exam to certify your proficiency in Spanish. It allows you to receive the SIELE Certificate, an internationally recognized document which provides a score between 0 and 1000, which is the result obtained from the total scores of the four tests – all linked to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The SIELE Global exam comprises 4 tests that correspond to the four language communication activities:
- SIELE INDEPENDENT MODALITIES: The independent SIELE modalities are created from four possible combinations of the tests that make up the SIELE Global exam. This allows you to receive an internationally recognized SIELE Report Card which provides a score between 0 and 500 for S1, S2 and S3 with a total of two tests and between 0 and 250 for S4 with one test – all of which are also linked to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
These are the Independent Modalities:
For more details and the Exam Guide click here.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can try out the Demo Exam by clicking here.
Where can I give the SIELE Exam in Mumbai, India?
You can give it at Academia De Espanol. This is our address: B-Wing, Office No. 10, 3rd floor, next to Andheri Sports Complex, above Diamond Ceramics, beside Azad Nagar Metro Station, J.P. Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400 058.
Having trouble locating us? Click here.
When can I give the SIELE Exam?
We will be scheduling new SIELE Exams every month. You just need to register 1 week in advance. Click here to find our next scheduled exams.
How do I register for the SIELE Exam at ADE, Mumbai?
To register for the SIELE Exam in Mumbai at our premises, you have to register yourself online on SIELE’s website and select Academia De Espanol as the examination center and then choose the desired date and time from the available options.
What is the Fee for the SIELE Exam in India?
The Fee Structure for SIELE Exams in India is as follows:
Note: You don’t have to pay anything to Academia De Espanol, the online registration and payment has to be done here.
When will I get my SIELE Result?
The SIELE authorities will communicate the result to the candidate within a maximum of 3 weeks from the exam date and will send a digital certificate or report with an international validity for 2 years.
Have some doubts? Don’t hesitate to contact us