As part of our collaboration with AIL, Hispania and LAE, we have designed a group package suitable for students wishing to be accompanied by their fellow classmates during the Study Trip. Key aspects of the 4 week Group Package are:
- 40 hours of Spanish Training
- Detailed needs analysis and tailor-made programme of studies.
- Spanish level test for students before their arrival to Madrid.
- Teaching material.
- Certificate of attendance to the course stating the level gained.
- Students will stay in a host family in double and triple rooms, full board meals inclusive.
- A teacher will be available for every 5 students.
- Airport transfer and return.
- Public transport card for 14 days.
- Free internet access from 8:30am to 10:00pm via Wi-Fi at School.
- 24 hours emergency contact number.
- Access to the library with books of all levels.
Activities and Excursions
- Guided walk through the centre of Madrid.
- Treasure hunt in Retiro Park.
- Bike ride through Retiro Park / Río Manzanares.
- Guided tour of the Prado / Reina Sofía Museum.
- Guided tour of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
- An afternoon of ‘Churros con chocolate’.
- Spanish Culture workshop.
- Cooking classes at AIL.
- Exchange with Spanish students.
- Tapas and drinks chosen by the AIL Madrid guide will be included.
- A day excursion to Toledo, tickets and transportation by train will be included.
Prices for the above 4 week package are as follows:
|STUDENTS||PRICE IN EUR||PRICE in INR|
|05-10 STUDENTS||EUR 1,100||INR 83,000/-|
|10-15 STUDENTS||EUR 870||INR 83,000/-|
|15+ STUDENTS||EUR 820||INR 62,000/-|
All figures in rupees are approximate and are subject to change.
Total cost does not include airfare.